Music, men, and money…What more can a high school program need? Join Donny and Antonio of the Barbershop Harmony Society as we explore the potential success you can have with Barbershop as part of your school choral offerings.
- Why start a chapter
- Emotional growth and vulnerability
- Better singing and easier singing
- Growth of your choral program
- Enthusiasm for singing
- Things you need to start a chapter
- Communication skills
- Accessible music
- Young people who love to sing
- Administrative support
- Want to learn more?
3 Key Takeaways:
- Barbershop can attract additional music, men, and money to your already great choral program.
- Barbershop Harmony Society offers tons of free resources for anyone interested in trying a song or two, or even starting a chapter.
- There are free scholarships to Harmony University available specifically for music educators, so it’s likely you won’t have to pay a dime to attend.
- Free and Easy Song Book
- Barbershop charts for sale
- Harmony University (FREE scholarships available)
- Barbershop Tag Apps (Babershoptags.com)
Sponsored by: Sight Reading Factory (Use promo code “NINJA” at checkout for 10 free student accounts!)